Today’s Devotion: What Really Matters
If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
– 1 Coritnhians 13:3
Today’s Planning: SeaWorld
It was amazing to see the beautiful relationship between trainers and these glorious creatures of God. Even Papa Mark experienced touching a dolphin. And the kids had fun in “Journey to Atlantis” (Brace twists, turns and falls on this exciting mix of coaster and water ride).
The show of “Sea Lions Tonite” was very funny. It was the kids favorite show!
Shows, Attractions & Exhibits we experienced:
- Bleu Horizons: Venture beyond the horizon where dolphins, birds and spirited performers meet. AMAZING!
- Believe: Feel your spirit soar in our stunning Shamu show. AMAZING!
- Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island: Join Clyde and Seamore on their misadventure.
- Pets Ahoy!: Cats, dogs, birds and even a pig perform high-action feats. AMAZING!
- A’lure… The Call of the Ocean: A wondrous undersea journey brought to life through acrobatic artistry and dance. MAGNIFIQUE! We saw it TWICE!
- Sea Lions Tonite: Clyde and Seamore parody your favorite SeaWorld shows and attractions. VERY FUNNY!
- Shamu Rocks: A Night Rock Concert at Shamu leaps, splashes and soars to the tunes.
- Journey to Atlantis: Brace twists, turns and falls on this exciting mix of coaster and water ride. The kids favorite!
- Kraken: A monster coaster born from tales that struck terror in sailors for centuries. Julianne had not the minimu height so Papa and Elique experienced it.
- Wild Arctic: Take a helicopter ride to base station Wild Arctic and see polar bears, walruses and beluga whales up-close.
- Manta Aquarium: A floor-to-cieling underwater world filled with thousands of fascinating sea creatures
- Penguin Encounter: See penguins up-close
- Manatee Rescue
- Key West at SeaWorld: Interact with dolphins
- Shark Encounter: The world’s largest underwater viewing tunnel for a rare sea creatures
An extraordinary opportunity!